If your organization uses a computer network for business operations, particularly if you handle or collect data or confidential information, Cyber & Privacy Liability is for you.
Cyber attacks or data breach incidents are frequently in the headlines and the damage can be significant. Cyber & Privacy Liability can provide coverages that many traditional forms of insurance are unable to.
Here are some of the ways you are protected:
- Protection for claims arising from:
- an actual or alleged failure of computer security to prevent or mitigate a computer attack
- a disclosure or mishandling of confidential information
- the intentional acts of rogue employees and vicarious liability for a privacy breach by third-party vendors or business process outsourcing firms
- Coverage for the costs associated with complying with privacy breach notification statutes, including legal and forensic.
- Coverage for defense of regulatory actions, including affirmative coverage for certain assessed fines and penalties.
- Reimbursement for lost revenue, including extra expense, resulting from a failure of technology, computer system outage, or cyber attack
- Coverage can be expanded to include contingent business interruption due to a failure of your vendor.
- Funding public relations and crisis management in connection with any crisis event relating to a failure of computer security or breach of privacy resulting in a loss or claim under the policy.
All AMSC Insurance & Risk Services clients have Cyber & Privacy Liability included in their insurance coverage at no extra cost.
To learn more or to increase your coverage and limits, contact our knowledgeable Insurance Consultants.