APEX Supplementary Pension Plan
Enhance your competitive edge.
Designed to complement LAPP, APEX is our defined benefit plan that can be a powerful attraction and retention tool for your employees. APEX supplements the LAPP benefit to the maximum allowable under the Canada Revenue Agency.
Facts about APEX:
- APEX is a defined benefit plan.
- Individuals must participate in LAPP to be eligible to participate in APEX.
- Contributions are shared between employers and employees.
- Contributions are tax-deductible.
- The employer determines which employee classifications are eligible to participate for their organization.
To learn more, download our APEX at a glance.
|APEX Pension Estimator||APEX Member Handbook||Updates on changes to APEX|
This brief video provides APEX pension plan contributors a broad overview of how the APEX supplementary pension plan works.
APEX: People in your life
This brief video explains beneficiaries and pension partners for APEX supplementary pension plan contributors.
APEX: Pension Options
In this brief video, APEX supplementary pension plan contributors will learn about their options for collecting their pension payments.