Last updated: 10:04 a.m., Wednesday, April 8, 2020
We understand that keeping track of all the information released about COVID-19 can be overwhelming. To help our members easily access AUMA’s announcements about COVID-19 provincial legislation announcements, we have compiled links below.
Any specific questions should be e-mailed to the appropriate AUMA department. Contact details are provided on the right side of this webpage.
AUMA announcements about provincial legislation changes
- AUMA supports April 7 amendments to Emergency Management Act
- AUMA supports legislative modifications: virtual public engagement, ICFs and more
- AUMA supports provincial government’s legislation updates in response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Cyber security - remain vigilant against online scammers
- AUMA statement in support of provincial government’s education tax relief
- Alberta Emergency Management Agency resources for municipalities during COVID-19 situation
Other resources for news
- Visit our main COVID-19 page for extensive links and resources
AUMA will continue to provide updates on any government legislation changes that affect municipalities. For the latest news: