Municipalities must submit concrete actions to reduce red tape and encourage private sector investment as part of the Municipal Stimulus Program in early 2021. AUMA, partnering with the Alberta Chambers of Commerce, is hosting a webinar session on highlighting best practices of municipal government in Alberta on January 21, 2021, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. via Microsoft Teams Live Event.
Please register via Eventbrite.
Many Alberta municipalities have collaborated with local businesses and residents to streamline municipal services and programs. This webinar will start with the Alberta Chambers of Commerce sharing the results from their latest survey on local businesses, followed by municipalities sharing their experiences working with local chambers to support local businesses, reduce administrative burdens and create jobs – a top priority for municipal leaders.
Alberta Chambers of Commerce:
- Ken Kobly, President and CEO
- Linette Capcara, Acting Director, Planning and Development Services, Strathcona County
- Todd Banks, Executive Director, Sherwood Park and District Chamber of Commerce
- Kinza Trimm, Corporate Efficiency & Strategic Initiatives Manager, City of Grande Prairie
- Larry Gibson, Grande Prairie & District Chamber of Commerce Board Chair