The Town is seeking an energetic, dynamic individual for the position of Full-Time Airport Supervisor. The successful candidate will be strongly devoted to public service, be team orientated, innovative and result driven. This person will be part of a great team in providing maintenance and customer support to the Rocky Mountain House Aerodrome.
You will be working in a vibrant community of 6,800 at the doorstep to the Rocky Mountains and outdoor adventure. We have all the amenities and more. Living in Rocky Mountain House you can experience live arts, concerts, all sports or belong to one of the multiple community organizations. Town amenities include the Christenson Sports and Wellness Centre, the Credit Union Co-op Aquatic Centre, skateboard park, ball diamonds, parks, extensive trail system and playgrounds. Your co-workers are focused on providing great public service and having fun while doing so.
As a key player in our team, you will have or be willing to achieve the following qualifications:
- Related experience in the field of aviation
- Restricted Air Radio Licence
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver Operators License
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Experience in operating grass cutting and snow removal equipment
- Ability to maintain excellent public relations with airport users and the public
- Must be able to work irregular hours
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- First Aid, CPR, Dangerous Goods and WHIMIS
To view the complete job description or to find out more about us, please view our website at www.rockymtnhouse.com/p/careers
The Town of Rocky Mountain House offers a competitive salary.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter on or before May 14, 2021. The Town of Rocky Mountain House thanks all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply in confidence to:
Town of Rocky Mountain House
5116 50 Avenue
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta T4T 1B2