Reporting to the Mayor and Council, the CAO is responsible for the overall administration of Municipal operations and day to day tasks of the Village of Hussar, as directed by Mayor and Council. The ideal candidate must be a team player and possess exceptional communication abilities. Candidates with experience and education in budgeting, finance, and management, with a sound understanding of municipal administration and governance will be given preference. As a small Village, the CAO will be expected to be an integral member of the community.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and policies and procedures.
- Strong computer, communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize and prioratize work, and meet strict deadlines with accuracy.
- Prior municipal experience considered an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing, and handling information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Negotiation,analytical,and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years of administrative experience preferred.
- Post secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field of study or work experience.
Please submit cover letter and resume (with 3 employment references) electronically, regular mail, Fax, or in person outlining your experience,education in key municipal functions, reason for applying and salary expectations by 12pm. January 24th, 2019. Only those selected will be contacted. Thank-you.