The Director of Corporate Services is responsible with the planning, coordination and control of the activities of the Corporate Services Department which includes the financial responsibilities of Saddle Hills County. If you enjoy a rural life style and would like to work for a highly professional organization with a great team environment, then this may be the position for you.
- Formal education in accounting and/or working towards a designation
- Progressive experience in a local government setting preferred
- Experience with budget preparation and monitoring
- Experience in asset management and insurance
- Ability and experience in supervision and mentoring of a work team
- A high degree of accuracy in all areas of work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment while meeting required deadlines
- Full competency in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with Great Plains/Diamond accounting program an asset
- Knowledge of local government administrative and legislative systems
- Minimum Class 5 driver’s license. Ability to provide an satisfactory driver’s abstract
- Ability to provide a satisfactory Criminal Records check
This position reports to the Chief Administrative Officer and works closely with all County Department Heads. Competitive salary and excellent group benefits package offered.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the position and are not a complete description of all responsibilities and activities required for this position.
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found. Saddle Hills County would like to thank all those interested in the position. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes clearly marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Director of Corporate Services
Saddle Hills County
Spirit River, AB T0H 3G0
E-mail to: email@example.com
Fax: (780) 864-3904 Ph. (780) 864-3760