The Town is seeking an energetic, dynamic individual for the position of Engineering Tech/Project Manager. The successful candidate will be strongly devoted to public service, be team orientated, innovative and result driven. This person will be part of a great team in providing assistance to the Rocky Mountain House leadership team with managing projects, creating documents and managing record keeping naming a few.
You will be working in a vibrant community of 6,800 at the doorstep to the Rocky Mountains and outdoor adventure. We have all the amenities and more. Living in Rocky Mountain House you can experience live arts, concerts, all sports or belong to one of the multiple community organizations. Town amenities include the Christenson Sports and Wellness Centre, the Credit Union Co-op Aquatic Centre, skateboard park, ball diamonds, parks, extensive trail system and playgrounds. Your co-workers are focused on providing great public service and having fun while doing so.
As a key player in our team you will have or willing to achieve the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years Civil Engineering experience, which shall be in municipal engineering, design, construction and or contract administration.
- Project management designation and experience required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft programs and other related software.
- Proficient computer skills and training in computer applications such as Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Acrobat, Photoshop
- Experience in project management
- Experience in a municipal setting preferred
The Town of Rocky Mountain House offers a competitive salary
Please submit your resume with a cover letter on or before April1, 2021. The Town of Rocky Mountain House thanks all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply in confidence to:
Rob Shanks, Director of Engineering and Operations
Town of Rocky Mountain House
Box 1509, 5116 50th Avenue
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta T4T 1B2