TITLE: Facilities Coordinator
CLASSIFICATION: Coordinator - Out of Scope
REPORTS TO: Manager of Protective Services
SUPERVISES: Custodians Contracted Trades, Contracted Campground Caretakers, Seasonal Recreation Staff
Reporting to the Manager of Protective Services, the Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for the operation, inspection and maintenance of County owned facilities; including the Administration Office, maintenance and storage buildings, fire stations, parks and campgrounds. In addition, the Facilities Coordinator will assist the Manager with the development of County parks and recreation infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude with an emphasis on teamwork and cooperation to achieve organizational objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Profound knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Familiarity with Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing building automation, fire panels, computerized maintenance management systems.
- Ability to lift heavy items and equipment.
- Experience with the Government of Alberta Electronic Disposition System is an asset.
- Contract management and procurement experience is an asset.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment while meeting required deadlines.
- Full competency in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Minimum Class 5 driver’s license and the ability to provide a satisfactory driver’s abstract.
- Ability to provide a satisfactory Criminal Records check.
- Must maintain confidentiality and compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy legislation.
This position reports to the Manager of Protective Services and works closely with all County Departments. We offer a competitive salary and excellent group benefits package.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the position and are not a complete description of all responsibilities and activities required for this position.
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found. Saddle Hills County would like to thank all those interested in the position. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes in confidence to:
Attention: Human Resources Coordinator, Re: Facilities Coordinator
E-mail to: email@example.com
Fax: (780) 864-3904 Ph. (780) 864-3760