The Town of Redcliff, a thriving horticultural and industrial based community of approximately 5600 progressive residents, with excellent recreation facilities, presently has the following position available with the Community & Protective Services Department.
The Facility Operator will be responsible to perform a variety of duties associated with the operation and maintenance of the municipality’s parks and recreation facilities. Duties include operation of the town’s ice arena, swimming pool, and parks facilities.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum Grade 12 High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Candidates with the following certifications or relative experience will be preferred;
- Level 1 Swimming Pool and/or Arena Operator Certification
- Horticultural Certificate
- Pesticide Applicator License
- Building Operator
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, peers, and the public.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and at times with limited supervision
- Must be in good physical condition.
This is a Permanent, Full-time – 40 hours per week, shift work. Wage rate for this position is $24.42 to $28.44 per hour, as per collective agreement.
Interested individuals are invited to submit, in confidence, a resume listing their qualifications, experience, education, and references by May 22, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
Resumes should be clearly marked the position you are applying for and forwarded to:
Town of Redcliff
Resumes will also be accepted by fax at (403)548-6623 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the complete job description, please visit https://redcliff.ca/employment/