The Town of Redcliff, a thriving horticultural and industrial based community of approximately 5500 progressive residents, with excellent recreation facilities, presently has the following positions available with the Public Services Department.
(Permanent, Full-time – 40 hours per week, shift work)
The Facility Operator will be responsible to perform a variety of duties associated with the operation and maintenance of the municipality’s parks and recreation facilities. Duties include operation of the town’s ice arena, swimming pool, and parks facilities.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Candidates with the following certifications or relative experience will be preferred;
- Level 1 Swimming Pool and/or Arena Operator Certification
- Horticultural Certificate
- Pesticide Applicator License
- Building Operator
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, peers, and the public.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and at times with limited supervision
- Must be in good physical condition.
Wage rate for this position is $24.42 to $28.44 per hour, as per collective agreement.
Interested individuals are invited to submit, in confidence, a resume listing their qualifications, experience, education, and references by November 22, 2019.
For more information, please contact Ms. Clara Rideout, Human Resources, at (403) 548-9245.
Resumes should be clearly marked the position you are applying for and forwarded to
Town of Redcliff
Redcliff, AB T0J 2P0
Resumes will also be accepted by fax at (403)548-6623 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.