The Town of Morinville is currently seeking a dynamic, experienced and service-oriented individual to join our team as a Full-Time Senior Client Services Representative. Reporting to the Administrative Services/HR Coordinator, the Senior Client Services Representative will be responsible for the overall coordination and support performed by the Client Services Representatives.
Commitment to service excellence will be demonstrated through the delivery of a variety of duties in a professional, courteous and attentive manner. Regular duties include front desk reception, record management and a variety of other office activities. Additional support may be required for special projects or during peak workloads within the organization.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain service excellence standards that ensure a positive client experience (external/ internal).;
- Development of a work flow system to effectively deliver and track administrative support services;
- Oversee a variety of corporate office processes such as supply management and incoming/outgoing mail;
- Oversee all aspects of direct front counter support to clients, visitors and staff in order to ensure effective and efficient operations;
- Assist in the recruitment, training, scheduling and evaluation of Client Service Representatives (Town Office);
- As required, assisting or filling in for the Client Services Representatives in meeting client needs (directly in person at a desk, on telephone or through electronic means such as e-mails or online confirmation systems);
- Take a direct role in overseeing and coordinating work assignments related to the Client Services role;
- As needed, assist department supervisors and finance personal in report balancing;
- Assist or directly oversee balancing and reconciliation of daily cash, debit and credit payments and prepare bank deposits;
- Coordinate with other Town departments to ensure yearly registrations and renewals are completed in a timely manner;
- Assist with supply ordering, internal room booking and work order development;
- Provide administrative support to the Office of the CAO as required.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will possess post-secondary education in office administration supplemented by a minimum of five years of related experience, preferably in a municipal government or public sector environment. Supervisory experience is preferred. Exceptional customer service, organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Proficient skills in all Microsoft Office programs. Experience with MS Dynamics GP software package will be considered an asset. The successful candidate will be required to provide a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check prior to commencement of employment.
Compensation/ Hours of Work: Salary range $53,926—$64,391 based on a 35 hour work week, scheduled to meet operational requirements. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including pension and professional development opportunities.
Application Deadline: Noon, January 23, 2020 Comp#202002
Please submit resumes by the above noted deadline; however, resumes may be accepted until the position is filled. Submit resumes quoting “Full-time Senior Client Services Representative” to: Human Resources, Town of Morinville 10125-100 Avenue, Morinville, AB T8R 1L6 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: www.morinville.ca
The Town of Morinville thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.