The Town of Rainbow Lake is recruiting for a full-time permanent position as a Public Works Level 2 Utility Operator. This job entails working in environmental weather conditions, physical activity and problem solving, maintenance and operations of water treatment plant, distribution system and sewer and sewage lagoon.
Preference will be given to candidates that hold certificates in:
- Certification from Alberta Environment and Parks in:
- Level 2 Water Treatment
- Level 1 Water Distribution
- Level 1 Wastewater Treatment
- Level 1 Wastewater Collection
- Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- Training in instrumentation, PLC Programming - SCADA
- Safety Training Certificates (First Aid, WHIMIS, Fall Protection, Confined Space, H2S)
- This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Housing is provided for this position in addition to salary (Approximate value: $24,000.00/year)
- Town owned utilities (water, sewer, waste collection, gas, cable, internet) provided for this position in addition to salary (Approximate value: $4,800.00/year)
- Round trip flight for employee and each family member (up to 4) once per year provided for this position in addition to salary ($1,300 per family member/year – up to $5,200.00)
- Participation in Town Benefits and LAPP.
- Relocation assistance may be provided for this position in addition to salary