EXECUTIVE SEARCH: MANAGER, ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
My client is seeking a highly experienced Manager, Environmental Services to manage the operational and fiscal activities of the Environmental Services division of a large municipality. The key responsibilities for this position will include monitoring staffing performance/levels and overseeing the budgets and fiscal goals of the department.
The ideal candidate brings proven and exemplary expertise in planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluation of the Environmental Services operations; including but not limited to landfill sites, transfer stations, water and wastewater facilities, community wells and recycling depots.
At minimum you bring the following credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or a related discipline. Post-secondary education in Environmental Services, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Strong management and project management experience.
- Extensive experience in strategic planning and business management
- At least 5 years’ experience in environmental services, including project management and supervision.
- Experience working in municipal government is considered a strong asset.
- Level 1 Water / Waste Water Certification preferred.
- Class 5 driver’s license.
This is a confidential executive search and all applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.
Early applications are encouraged. While we truly appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified candidates can submit their cover letter and resume (in one attachment) via email to:
Please quote reference number TC1-2019 in your application.