If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary. City employees operate the facilities, deliver the services and run the programs which make a difference in our community. We support work-life balance and offer competitive wages, pension and benefits. Together we make Calgary a great place to make a living, a great place to make a life.
This exciting opportunity will challenge a seasoned manager who is passionate about bringing to life a cultural shift to ‘safety first’ across the organization. This is a chance to shape the future of The City and impact the lives of our 15,000+ employees. Your mission is to lead Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) for an entire City through strategic and innovative advancement of the OHS Management System. Areas where you will provide oversight, lead change and exert influence include:
- Lead, support and guide your team of competent Health & Safety professionals.
- Develop and support a cohesive leadership safety culture and collaborative networks.
- Create and implement corporate safety leadership strategies and initiatives.
- Maintain line of sight to Council priorities and strategic outcomes for your staff.
- Build strong working relationship with stakeholders and customers.
Please apply online at www.calgary.ca/careers