On October 26, AMSC successfully completed its RFP for aggregate wholesale electrical energy, which resulted in approximately 15 to 20 per cent savings to AMSC clients.
AMSC offers energy aggregation as a value-added service to its customers. The process involves:
- Active monitoring of current and future markets to make sure transaction occurs when market conditions are the most likely to provide a favourable price to members;
- In-depth analysis of customers individual load requirements in order to ensure a customized profile that is right for each customer; and
- Implementing a procurement process that is transparent, fair, and highly competitive so that members get the lowest rates.
Participation in AMSCs aggregation process saves members money in two key ways;
- It eliminates the need for members to pay for external energy consultants to coordinate their procurement processes, and
- By utilizing the combined load of multiple municipalities, it allows members access to wholesale markets (5 MW minimum) where there is increased competition and lower pricing.
AMSC’s aggregation offering is one of several great reasons to choose AMSC as your energy retailer. Other reasons include:
- Timely and accurate billing, with an online web portal for all your historical data needs.
- A personable call centre that offers customized solutions to your inquiries and who has a vested interest in seeing your municipality succeed.
- Expert energy advice on a wide variety of energy-related topics such as annual budgets, D&T charge analysis, and energy management best practices on request.
If you would like more information on future aggregation opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.