AUMA wants to ensure Alberta municipalities receive the recognition they deserve and have therefore extended the deadline for submitting nominations for the following 2019 AUMA Awards to Friday, July 12, 2019.
MUNICIPAL SUSTAINABILITY AWARDS
- Sustainability in Action: Awarded to an AUMA member that has demonstrated excellence in implementing its MSP and achieving measurable outcomes in Economic Sustainability. Download nomination form
- Municipalities with populations of under 2,500
- Municipalities with populations of 2,500 to 10,000
- Above and Beyond: Recognizing staff, residents or other organizations who have played a significant role in implementing a municipality’s sustainability plan and achieving the community’s goals in economic sustainability. Download nomination form
- Sustainability in Collaboration Award: Acknowledges a group of two or more municipalities, which have demonstrated excellence in implementing sustainability initiative(s) and achieving measurable outcomes in a specified dimension of sustainability- Economic Sustainability. Download nomination form.
Please note that this deadline extension applies only to the awards listed above.
Don’t miss your opportunity to submit a nomination and show off the excellence in your community!