AUMA is seeking nominations of qualified candidates to serve on its Board of Directors.
Positions up for election in 2020
The following positions are scheduled for election in 2020:
- Director, Cities up to 500,000 for a two-year term
- Director, Towns West for a two-year term
- Director, Towns South for a two-year term
- Director, Villages East for a two-year term
- Director, Villages West for a two-year term
- Vice-President, Cities up to 500,000 for a one-year term
- Vice-President, Towns for a one-year term
- Vice-President, Villages and Summer Villages for a one-year term
Elections will take place on Thursday, September 24, 2020 and Friday, September 25, 2020, during the annual AUMA Convention.
The deadline for ALL nominations for the 2020 AUMA Board elections is 11:59 p.m., Thursday, September 17, 2020. AUMA requests that elected officials and Chief Administrative Officers ensure that all council members are aware of the 2020 nomination deadline.
Information and Nomination Package
The candidate nomination package provides guidelines for determining an individual’s candidacy, as well as the relevant nomination forms and submission instructions.
Please direct any questions about the elections to Courtney Burton, AUMA’s Returning Officer.