The latest edition of the Small Communities Newsletter is now available. It provides the latest details on the $94 million that was recently approved under the Building Canada Small Communities Fund.
The Newsletter also includes articles about:
- MGA Review
- AUMA’s advocacy on grants in lieu of taxes
- AUMA’s 2015 Convention and how to reduce travel costs
- Advocacy wins on combatting aquatic invasive species
- Municipal Success Story: Village of Warner’s Hockey School
- Municipal Success Story: Town of Old’s own internet O-NET
- Benefits of joining a Regional Economic Development Alliance
- Upcoming webinars.
- Joining a 2016 AUMA/AMSC Committee