The Society of Local Government Managers, in partnership with Alberta Municipal Affairs, presents Alberta Leaders Training for individuals running for local office – municipal and school board - at no cost!
The sessions are designed to help candidates in various aspects of candidacy, from running an ethical campaign, to understanding the roles and responsibilities of being an elected official.
Session dates and times:
- Calgary – August 31, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Edmonton – September 6, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Edmonton – September 7, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Lethbridge – September 11, 7 – 10 p.m.
- Grande Prairie – September 14, 7 – 10 p.m.
Check out the Candidate Training Flyer for session information and locations.
More details on the Alberta Leaders Training, including session registration, are online at albertaleaders.ca or call 780-796-3836.