Due to the high level of interest in Energy and GHG training in the province, and with the support of Energy Efficiency Alberta (EEA), the Canadian Institute for Energy Training (CIET) will be running an unprecedented number of courses and workshops in Alberta over the coming months.
This is an excellent opportunity for municipal staff and leaders to take advantage of subsidized training to increase their knowledge of energy efficiency and greenhouse gas management for their operations.
Among the training offered between the fall of 2018 to the spring of 2019 are:
- One-Day Best Practices of ICI Energy Management
- Accelerated Energy Management
- Advanced Building Energy Modelling (CAN-QUEST)
- Advanced Course on Building Recommissioning (RCx)
- Building Operator Certification Training (BOC)
- Certified Energy Auditor (CEA)
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP)
- Certified RETScreen Expert (CRE)
- Energy and GHG Monitoring, Targeting and Reporting (MT&R)
- Energy Efficiency Financing: Understanding the mechanisms & resources to fund EE projects
- How to Sell Energy Efficiency Internally and Externally
- Implications of the Alberta Carbon Levy for your Organization
- Introduction to Building Energy Modelling (CAN-QUEST)
- Prep Course for the NRCan ERS v15 Energy Advisor Exam
- Prep Course for the NRCan Foundation Level Exam
For a full list of courses and dates please visit the CIET 2018/2019 Alberta course calendar.